We became fascinated with kelp forests, which house entire underwater ecosystems. The leaves near the surface turn the sunlight filtering through into a golden tone. Descend, and it's suddenly dark, murky, and teeming with life.
- 3 color screen print pulled by hand
- Hand mixed orange, light green and dark green inks on French Sno-Cone paper
- Paper made locally at a hydropowered mill
- Measures 18x24" (standard frame size)
- Limited edition of 70 prints
- Shipped unframed, rolled in a sturdy tube
- Signed and numbered by the artists
- Designed and printed in the U.S.A.